This document is an electronic agreement in terms of Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.This electronic record does not require any physical or digital signature.
The domain name www.sancuro.com is owned by Sanveer Infotech Private Limited. with its registered office at Sanveer Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Flat No. 13, I-Building, Shree Shankar Nagari, Near Vanaz Factory, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 411038, Maharashtra, India.
This internet website usage agreement is between “You” (For the purpose of the terms of usage “You” means any natural or legal person who has agreed to use the website for any purpose and provide registration data while registering on the website as a registered user) and Sanveer Infotech Private Limited having its registered brand SANCURO (Hereinafter known as “the Company”)
Your use of Sanveer Infotech Private Limited Internet website www.sancuro.com (hereinafter known as the website) is subjected to following terms and conditions of use:-
1) Use of the website signifies your unconditional acceptance to the terms and conditions of the agreement. Sanveer Infotech Private Limited website processes or controls sensitive personal data and information according to the Information Technology act 2000 and its amendments. If you do not consent to these terms and conditions of usage you do not access or otherwise use this website.
2) Sanveer Infotech Private Limited may gather information for variety of reasons as such:-
a) Providing you with a newsletter subscription
b) Sending market communications
c) Creating an account
d) Personalizing your experience
e) Enabling certain features of our institution
f) Providing customer service
g) Collecting information from the test admissions process when a computer based certification test is administered
h) Other lawful reasons
3) The use of your personal information will be for the purposes of operating are business, improving and customizing are website and solutions sending marketing and other communication related too our business and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law, Any personal data that Sanveer Infotech Private Limited has access to shall never be shared without your consent, we will share your data with competent/ legal/ slash/ statutory/ regulatory agencies in the following cases:-
a) it is directed or required by legal /regulatory/statutory /governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations through a legally obligated request
b) it is required by financial institution to verify mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risks or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
4) Sanveer Infotech Private Limited reserves the right to at its sole discretion from time to time to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this agreement in hold or in part at anytime notification of changes in the agreement will be posted on the website.
5) In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
a) Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content (“Material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity
b) Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, the Sanveer Infotech Private Limited official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
c) Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements)
d) Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data
a) Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature
b) Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise
c) Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
d) Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
e) Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity
f) Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology.
6) YOU ASSUME TO TAKE TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. SANVEER INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND SANVEER INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOU ACCESS SUCH MATERIALS AT YOUR RISK. SANVEER INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
7) You can understand that SANVEER INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
8) LIMITATION FOR LIABLITY:-
IN NO EVENT WILL SANVEER INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF SANVEER INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, SANVEER INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) In case of any dispute arising the settlement or the decision on any further accordance will be done under Indian laws under the jurisdiction of Pune district court and Maharashtra high court if a legal notice is to be sent it should be sent on the following correspondence- Sanveer Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Flat No. 13, I-Building, Shree Shankar Nagari, Near Vanaz Factory, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 411038, Maharashtra, India.
10) The website is protected by copyrights pursuant to Indian copyright laws, and other intellectual property law you will abide by any and all copyright notices, trademarks, ownership information or restriction contained in any content on the website, you may download and make copies of the content and other downloadable items listed on the website. Copying or storing of any content on the website for reproduction, redistribution or publication to third parties for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited about the prior written permission from Sanveer Infotech Private Limited. All rights to Sanveer Infotech’s copyright material not expressly granted herein are reserved by Sanveer Infotech Private Limited.
11) This entire agreement constitutes between Sanveer Infotech Private Limited and you with respect to the access of the site by you. This agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals of any and all means, between you and Sanveer Infotech Private Limited with respect to the website. Use of the web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds a provision of this agreement or portion thereof to be enforceable that provision shall be enforced to maximum extent permissible so as to give legal effect to the intent of the agreement and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic from admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement or the website to the same extent and the subject to the same conditions as other business document and records generated in printed form by Sanveer Infotech Private Limited. The failure of Sanveer Infotech Private Limited to enforce any provision of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor bar Sanveer InfoTech’s right to enforce the provision.